Wednesday, March 12, 2008

She is potty trained!!!

Shelby is finally potty trained :) We have been working on it and she is now telling me when she has to go. I have to give some credit to the book potty training in 3 days, it was a big help. I was a little thrown back with potty training this time. I know this is kid number three, what is the big deal?? However this is my first girl. Totally different thinking process. At least this time I didn't have to worry about pee shooting across the bathroom because the forgot to push things down. So I am officially diaper free again.

2 comments:

Ann Marie said...

Lucky you!! Way to go Shelby!
I feel like I'll be dealing with diapers for like another 5 years..
As soon as I get one potty trained, we have another baby! :)

Ann Marie said...

Chad and I love your cartoons, and your song choice of " Big Rock Candy Mountain ".. AWESOME!!