Monday, March 3, 2008

A time to think back


I don't know why, but I have been thinking back to the times that my children were a little smaller. So I thought I would post a few of those cute moments. I am so grateful to be a mom and have the oppertunity to stay home with them each day.Shelby started potty training, she is excited. Hopefully that lasts and she will get trained quickly. I am not looking forward to all the messes until then.But they grow so fast. So here are a few of my favorite pictures of times past.
video

3 comments:

Annban10 said...

I LOVE old pictures! I'm glad you posted! How time flies!!
The kids all look adorable, but I especially love the video of Shelby. How cute is that??

Hendricksonblog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nathan & Dianna Wiley said...

that is so stinkin cute of shelby! You just have the most adorable little kids!! actually not so little anymore!!